New Template  

Posted by Colleen

I just changed the template and lost all of our friend links, so I am really sorry if you are no longer on our list. I tried to track down as many as I could. If you are not on there, make sure to post a comment so I will have your blog address again.

This entry was posted on Monday at Monday, August 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

And here I thought I'd been disowned...

I like the new style, however, when you are on an individual post's page, the link color matches the red stripe in the background, so the link back to the main page in the top left is a bit obscured(until you mouse over it).

Just a heads up!

August 18, 2008 at 11:20 PM

cool template. I miss playing with your penguins though :(

August 20, 2008 at 2:37 PM

Ummm -- no offense but I like the old template better. I can't see the top post on this one!

August 20, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Hey Colleen, I didn't know you had a blog. It's really cute. I have one too that I just started about 2 months ago. It's www.misslindseyblog.blogspot.com

Lydia is really cute. We'll have to stop by and see you guys next time we're in SLC!

August 24, 2008 at 4:40 PM

Post a Comment