Busy, Busy, Busy  

Posted by Colleen

Sorry we haven't posted in a while. It was kinda crazy around here the past month or so. Here is a quick update on how we are doing:

Ben started preschool on September 8th. He goes for 3 hours in the morning Monday through Thursday. He even got to go on the school bus for a field trip to the zoo! (I think his favorite part was the bus)

Lydia is getting more wiggly every day and had a couple of falls, one of them down the stairs! Thankfully, all she got was a little bump above her eye that disappeared after a couple of hours. As of last Sunday, she is now a crawler. She refuses to go very far yet, but she sure gets into a lot with that limited distance!

Jared and I have been kept busy with the yard. We decided to build some raised flower beds in front of our house and it was a lot of work! I will post some pictures when it is all done. Besides that huge project, we have been harvesting a lot of pears and plums. We haven't quite figured out what we are going to do with all of them yet.

P.S. I just looked at some of your blogs and I don't feel so bad about slacking off anymore . . .

This entry was posted on Sunday at Sunday, September 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I cant believe that Ben is in preschool. Or that Lydia is crawling. Maggie isnt on the knees yet, but she still manages to get into everything! Hope to see you soon!

October 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Post a Comment