Happy Birthday, Lydia!  

Posted by Colleen

 
We decided to celebrate early with with my family on Valentine's Day. Since it was Valentines, I made Lydia a heart shaped cake. Her cousin Eli turned two a couple weeks before her.
 
This is the cake I made on her birthday. She really likes princesses right now and she got Cinderella (the movie) for her birthday.
 
She was pretty excited and even managed to blow out one of the candles this time (At my parents she didn't want to even get close)
 
She didn't seem to like our singing, though. She started crying and put her cup up to her face

Lydia really is a cute girl.  I love having a daughter and feel like I understand her more than I do Ben sometimes.  I know Jared has a hard time with her crazy moods sometimes, but she really loves her dad.  She follows him around everywhere when he comes home from work.  Ben loves having a playmate, especially lately since I have been so sick.  Here's some cute pictures of them playing outside together: (Lydia has on princess gloves and is carrying her new Cinderella purse)

 
She refused to put on a coat, so thankfully it was pretty warm.  She was trying really hard to get the sand in the bucket that Ben was filling, but I think she got more in his face than in the bucket.  Kimmy and Bill gave her that cute shirt and grandma gave her the butterfly clips for her birthday.

This entry was posted on Wednesday at Wednesday, March 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

So super cute. I love that cake! She's so girly and cute! I can't imagine that - Holds is such a boy. but I bet it's fun.

March 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Post a Comment