Hi all!
Yes, we are still alive and well, thanks for asking. Unfortunately, time isn't kind to us sometimes. How are we already halfway through the summer?
Haven't blogged in awhile--I spent some time writing up the "list of things I hate," but I feared that if I published it I would suffer reprisals from my friends and family who own minivans. So, here's a quick read to lighten up your day. These are some of the more memorable things Ben has said recently:
"I sure am glad we're sitting in the shade"
(While sitting at a table inside Costco, eating a pizza. For whatever reason, the food court tables located inside that store have umbrellas over them, much to Ben's delight)
"Maybe you can write it for me while I sleep"
(Upon being reminded that he had to write a talk to give in church this week)
"I think we should name the baby 'Timemaster'"
"Can I see?"
(Upon hearing Colleen's melodramatic exclamation that Lydia, who is potty training, had left a deposit in the actual toilet. The answer was, of course, "no, you may not")
"But how do you pause it?"
(When asked to put down the book he was reading and go brush his teeth)
This entry was posted
on Sunday
at Sunday, July 18, 2010
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
3 comments
One of my favorites was when Ben asked me what my middle name was. After I told him he said "So your whole name is Grandma Ann Price?"
September 9, 2010 at 6:53 PM
Gee I wonder who wrote the above comment. Why does it say Anonymous?
September 9, 2010 at 6:54 PM
Post a Comment
Recent Posts
Recent Comments
Colleen's bookshelf: currently-reading
Friends and Family Blogs
- Amber and Wes
- Ariane and Mark
- Becca and Kevin
- Chris and Kara
- Heidi and Amos
- Jared and Laura
- Jeannette and Mike
- Jennifer and Nathan
- Jessica and Ben
- Josh
- Krysta and Will
- Melanie and Dave
- Mike and Lindsey
- MJ and Ryan
- Monica and Ivan
- Ray and Nannette
- Rebecca and Nate
- Scotty and Michelle
- Skylee and Eric
- Stacy and Derek
- Trisha and Caleb