It finally stopped snowing, so this afternoon, the girls and I went outside. Felicity sat on the porch while Lydia and I built a snowman. She didn't like the snow suit much, but she loves being outside.
Here is our snowman. Isn't he cute? We found some leftover corn stalks for his arms.
I tried to get Lydia to hold Felicity, but I had to hold her up because Lydia's got weak arms, but they are two of the cutest girls ever! Don't you love the chocolate smeared on Lydia's cheeks?
Earlier this month, we went to Harmons and had the kids sit on Santa's lap. He had a throne made out of coke 24 paks. The S above his head was diet coke.
Lydia was really excited, she ran right up and climbed on his lap. I think Ben was scared of Santa at her age. What a social little gal. When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she held up a toy chicken she had in her hand and said 'this!'
Ben looked so big sitting there. My little boy is growing up! He asked for a zhu zhu pet.
Everyone thought Felicity was so cute. We even had a lady ask if she could take her picture too.
I had to show you all this picture from the big snow storm. Our poor reindeer got buried. The first one is the reindeer buried, the second after it melted.
I had to include this picture too. On Sunday I put all of us girls in red, so we decided to take a picture of us. Aren't we cute?
This entry was posted
on Tuesday
at Tuesday, December 21, 2010
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.