My adventures with Lydia  

Posted by Colleen

Today was a classic example of Lydia's argumentative nature. Here's the gist of it:
Me: Lydia, what do you want for lunch? Sandwich or chicken nuggets?
Lydia: Cheese sandwich.
Me: Ham and cheese sandwich?
Lydia: No! Chicken nuggets!
Me: Ok, go wash your hands and I will make you chicken nuggets.
Lydia: no I need to go potty!
Me: ok, go potty and then wash your hands.
Lydia: I can't go potty!

She finally goes and eventually washes her hands after being reminded a couple times.

Lydia (back in the kitchen): I want this cheese (pointing to the mozzarella)
(remember she had requested chicken nuggets)
Me: you want a sandwich? Ok let mgr get some bread.
Lydia: no I will get some bread!
(i get some bread and start pulling out the fixings)
Lydia: no I want this cheese (pointing to the cheddar)
I pull out both because the mozzarella needs to be wrapped up and she starts freaking out.
Me: go sit down.
Lydia: go sit down?
Me: yes, go sit down, you are driving me nuts!
Lydia: no, I need to drive you nuts!


This entry was posted on Thursday at Thursday, April 28, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Lol. She looks so innocent in that picture. Who would think.
I'm afraid of how Neriah is going to be at that age.

May 2, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Post a Comment