Best of State  

Posted by Colleen

The company I work for won a Best of State award, so Jared and I got to go to the Gala this last Saturday. I think Jared was bored (My first clue was that he pulled out his phone). It was really good food and fun to get dressed up to go out for once. Now that we have two kids, we get very few chances to go out. There was this one high school aged jazz band that was way good, though.

On other notes, we finished our deck. Here are the before and after photos:






























We also had a wedding in the family. Jared's sister Holly wed John. Here are the kids in their cute outfits:

This entry was posted on Wednesday at Wednesday, June 04, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

The deck looks great! Nice colors!

June 4, 2008 at 9:09 PM

I want to see pictures of you guys all dressed up! How fun. I love going out. The pic of your kids in their fancy clothes is so cute!

June 11, 2008 at 6:11 AM

Those are the two cutest kids I have ever seen.

June 28, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Post a Comment