Apricots  

Posted by Colleen

Jared and I finally had time ourselves to pick some apricots. They are now all off of the tree, so if you didn't get any, I am sorry. We do still have a bag full of slightly green ones, so if you really wanted some and weren't able to make it out to pick them let me know asap. After picking them last night, we pureed all of the mushy ones so they wouldn't go bad. We are working on making fruit roll ups, jam, and nectar out of them.

This entry was posted on Thursday at Thursday, July 31, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Sad! I could never figure out when to come pick them. I'm pouting now :(

August 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM

Do you call them Ae-pricots or Aa-pricots?

August 14, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Post a Comment