I just had to show everyone how gorgeous our trees are right now. These are my favorite in spring. They are called 'flowering cherries'. Out of the 14-15 trees that we have, they are the only 3 that do not produce any fruit. They are gorgeous anyway! (I only took a picture of 1 if you are wondering why I mentioned 3)
Since it is almost mother's day, I thought I would write how much I love being one! Even though they can be grouchy, stubborn, and very annoying sometimes, I still love them! They sure have their cute moments like this one that I caught on camera. Ben is so silly sometimes! One of the best things about being a mother is I am everyone's favorite (even Jared's). It's nice to be loved!
Also, I wanted to tell my mom how much I appreciate her. I really don't know how she raised all 9 of us. I can barely handle two!
This entry was posted
on Thursday
at Thursday, May 07, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
2 comments
That tree looks amazing! I didn't realize you had so many fruit trees. And your kids are so cute...can't believe how much they've grown.
May 18, 2009 at 2:24 PM
Post a Comment
Recent Posts
Recent Comments
Colleen's bookshelf: currently-reading
Friends and Family Blogs
- Amber and Wes
- Ariane and Mark
- Becca and Kevin
- Chris and Kara
- Heidi and Amos
- Jared and Laura
- Jeannette and Mike
- Jennifer and Nathan
- Jessica and Ben
- Josh
- Krysta and Will
- Melanie and Dave
- Mike and Lindsey
- MJ and Ryan
- Monica and Ivan
- Ray and Nannette
- Rebecca and Nate
- Scotty and Michelle
- Skylee and Eric
- Stacy and Derek
- Trisha and Caleb